01 September 2008

The End Is Near....

....of traveling, that is.

I have been enjoying the restful day today. The kids are enjoying "real food" as I have been able to cook while staying here at Paul's sister's house. Sleeping on the air mattress is not my favorite, but at least tomorrow night we will arrive at White Sands to a temporary house that will include a real bed separate from the room my children will sleep in.

It is almost hard to believe we only have one more day of driving until we are done, but I am so grateful that the end is near. It has been two weeks now since the packers came to box all our stuff, and although I am not looking forward to the work ahead of unpacking, I am immensely looking forward to having a home again.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for the strength and peace you have brought to us on this trip so far. Be with us these last days as we settle in our new home you have brought us to. Go before us and prepare the home you want for us (whether three bedroom or four). Place us where we can best do Your work for Your Kingdom. I love you! Amen.

No comments:

April 2005

April 2005
Justin, Kim, Nikki, & Tricia

October 2011

October 2011