29 August 2008

My Children Are Driving Me Crazy!

We are now about 2200 miles into our 2800 mile trip, and now that I have finished this three day leg of the trip, I am finding the energy produced (in my 6-almost-7 year old boy) by spending three long days in the car is quite overwhelming. We have been here in Killeen, Tx. for only about an hour, but I'm not sure Justin has stopped yelling, jumping, or running since we got here. As my husband would say.... "nucking futs!".

I am very greatful for a long weekend visit before our final (and longest) day of our trip.... the final 9 1/2 hour drive to New Mexico. And I have been forewarned that those 9 hours will seem like 15 through the vast emptiness of West Texas. I just pray that the Lord will renew my strength and give me the encouragement I need to get through these last few days, and then on to the extreme business of unpacking a new home.

For now, I think I'll settle for a long bubble bath.... and a razor to shave my horribly hairy legs.

Miss you all!

1 comment:

Jessi Dawn said...

I miss you, Kimmers! I can't believe you are already done with your road trip.

May God give you continual grace,
Jess

April 2005

April 2005
Justin, Kim, Nikki, & Tricia

October 2011

October 2011